Just venting
know I will get dragged by keyboard warriors but here it goes my venting session.
The game has got to the point where it’s just not fun anymore. The tunneling has got out of control, the killers are getting more and more overpowered, the toxicity of the community is so bad, and when you get so mad/frustrated it takes over an hour to calm down….thats just bad news. I’ve been playing this game since year 3, so don’t bring up “how many hours do you have?” “Get good” or the other crap like that. I’m more upset because the game used to be a lot more balanced and fun….just don’t like where it has gone and it’s truly sad
IMO, the Ghoul is just a Wesker on steroids
Comments
I agree. I've been playing since 2020 on Xbox, then 2022 on PC. And sadly, that's how DBD will remain. Solo queuing sucks and feels like torture, the community is often toxic over certain add-ons/perks someone used even though they're in the game for a reason and it just feels more of an E-Sport tournament. However, BHVR is currently working on a tunneling prevention. Pretty sure it's on their roadmap!
Yeah, it’s really a shame. I’ve played 4 matches today and every single one hand a ghoul that was tunneling
Ive played since i think myers chapter, and my friend i got into the game around the Ringu chapter, weve been playing it on our days off ever since but this kaneki chapter, i swear we could play 2 rounds and be like "so wanna go play something else? Cuz we both know the next round is just going to be another tunneling kaneki.."
"and when you get so mad/frustrated it takes over an hour to calm down….thats just bad news."
Sounds like you might have some underlying issues that need to be addressed.
Also:
Imo the tunneling didnt really get worse recently and has always been here and frustrating to experience - though otherwise from the killer gameplay pov it is sometimes the only way to really have a chance against certain surv teams. There were also always plenty of other way more frustrating strategys that the Devs have addressed with various fixes (facecamping…??)
are you trying to tell me it’s not healthy to get worked up over a game like this??
SWFs are out of control! I wait and wait in the queue forever, only to face a bully squad!
"Hey, solo queue here. Can you throw us a b-"
NO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE
Now, back to my long queue times OMG WHY IS IT LIKE THIS?????????
edit: Did you try downvoting them on the forums? That should make the incentives switch over to killer and fix everything, for sure
That part lol my swf and I do this often, its a shame really takes just two or even one bs match. Really sad how its become a norm now.