"Legion = DC"
Alright bet lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bait post?
Okay. What's the counterplay to Legion's Feral Frenzy?
just run away lul
You have the option of pallet stunning. Legion also can be made to waste their frenzy is you're in an area where you can make them have to chain vaults. Though after that you can't really do too much else.
why do people say that, you can still counter it in many ways, you can still 360 legions feral its just difficult, you can mind game legions frenzy, you can even vault mind game (run behind killer while they vault) the vault
It stings ;^;
Mending simulator. Boring games. Boring unappealing killer. No originality. Boring chases.
Hearing the "AghAgh" after their chase ends is annoying.
No skill to use. For some reason you see everyone after smacking someone.
I'll just die on hook and take my -1 Depip.
Better disconnect!
did we meet the same player?
Don't comment like you don't sit there and complain about the game and community as well.
Yes I complained about a perk, I didn't cry that the community should die because of said perk. Or was that overlooked apparently?
I know their actually name but not sure if saying it would count as naming and shaming so I'm not gonna .
Ask me if i give a #########.