Is Spies from the Shadows Good Now?

After its pretty significant buff in the recent patch, is SFTS a decent tracking perk now?

Comments

  • I'd say so. Considering, sometimes, killers will not think twice if a crow in their immediate area is tripped because they assume it's them (this is what I've seen, of course), then I'd say it's a significant change to the perk, making it far more viable.

    But that's just me.

  • Spies is better, but crow placement makes it less effective.
  • The buff is indeed a huge, but the effectiveness of the perk will be affected by what map you play. As some maps have crows galore and others have very scarce crow placements.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:
    Spies is better, but crow placement makes it less effective.

    Hey it's the Hag streamer person! :D

    Anyways: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/294471
    Crow spawns are wildly inconsistent based on map. It's much, much better now but the strength varies from "perfectly tracking a Survivor across the map" to "never activating once throughout the entire match."

  • Its range of effect needs to be global or much larger. With its limited range it's still just outclasses by other perks that do similar things.

  • It's not rewarding enough to be considered. I've opened a thread about this perk if you want to check it out.

    The perk itself is actually great on the way it works... but the problem is that it's "okay-ish" in basically 20% of the maps, rendering it too much niche.