Keyboard and mouse interplaneted For Xbox/Playstation
Just feel like it be a good thing to add all around and allow players who are used to play on keyboard and mouse switching to console a chancd to use what they are used to and more qualities
Just feel like it be a good thing to add all around and allow players who are used to play on keyboard and mouse switching to console a chancd to use what they are used to and more qualities
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's upcoming if I recall correctly!
Crazy part is even though am playing on pc and no longer ps5 since I hit 6k on ps5, I still use controller on pc. I just cant adopt to mouse and keyboard sadly xd.
They are adding this later this year in phase 2 of the QOL changes. My dream come true as a console huntress main