White Ward vs Franklins
Is there a scenario I keep my item with Franklins, beyond escaping with 0 hits? I had a match and was frustrated that my ward was completely negated by one perk (franklins). So I lost an offering and the item. I have no issues with killers using the perks given to them, but if a ward is brought it's just useless. Either you die on hook, and youre obviously not holding the item. Or if you take a hit on escaping you lose it - regardless of my ward offering. Whereas killers don't have to worry about their ward and add ons being completely negated by a single perk.
Comments
Escape with it, you don't need to avoid hits completely you can go back and pick it up. As long as you have it on you when you go out the exit/hatch.
You could force a grab with a locker, gen, or maybe slow vault once you know they have franklins and you know you're going down anyway.
If it's an m2 killer, you only lose the item on m1, so you would keep it if you get downed on, say a nurse blink.
The only other way would be to drop it somewhere and have a SWF friend pick it up for you if you can't do one of the other options.
It's a very rare interaction to begin with (franklins/white ward) and to be honest I'm not really sure how you can make it so that you keep your item against franklin's when white ward is in play, at least not having it cause issues. The only two ways to go about it would be either:
My personal opinion is that the white ward vs franklin's thing is kind of a non-issue. Blood webs are so cheap and you'll be swimming in so many bloodpoints is that you will always be stocked up on what you need. I think the best solution going forward is to rework the white and black ward offerings themselves to something else.