Unbreakable used twice in one game?!?

Just had a game where it was me and 1 other survivor left in the trial against a Pig. It was turning out to be a hatch game, and I had not been caught yet. The other guy was injured with a trap on them, and when she caught him I hid in a locker. She slugged to try and get me, but this guy had Unbreakable and got up. Cool. Went on a short chase and got slugged again. I was hiding in a locker planning out my next move when this guy got himself up AGAIN. That's right, he used Unbreakable twice. She got him again and then took the hook, then I died trying to find hatch. After the game I asked the killer if they did a drop reset on the guy and they said "no I thought you got him up". Nope, this guy used Unbreakable twice 100%. Not sure if it's a bug or an exploit, but want to post to see what other people have to say about it.

Comments

  • Did the guy happen to have No Mither? If not then I call hacks.

  • Nope. He had Unbreakable. This was on Xbox.

  • So hacks basically. Or there is a glitch in the system. This patch has a lot of those.

  • It's Xbox so I doubt it's a hack. When I asked the guy how he got himself up twice he just said "Unbreakable 3" but then wouldn't reply after I said it's only 1 time use.

  • It's either a bug, exploit, or hack. You should report it.

  • Don't know what to say then. But if he stopped answering after you brought up the valid 'you can only use it once', then that is a little suspect

  • @Shad03 said:
    Don't know what to say then. But if he stopped answering after you brought up the valid 'you can only use it once', then that is a little suspect

    Could also be that he signed off or something.

  • We do not have that listed as a bug right now. Unbreakable 3 is one use only.
    Have you reported in-game?

  • @Shad03 said:
    Don't know what to say then. But if he stopped answering after you brought up the valid 'you can only use it once', then that is a little suspect

    Could also be that he signed off or something.

    Still suspicious he conveniently signed off after being told it's a one time use.
  • @not_Queen said:
    We do not have that listed as a bug right now. Unbreakable 3 is one use only.
    Have you reported in-game?

    I did not report it because I wasn't sure what happened. I messaged the killer to ask if they did a drop reset and they said no. It was just me and this other survivor in the trial. He went down, so I hide in a locker across the map to avoid BBQ (hoping for hatch). Dude gets up with Unbreakable. I expect them to get caught again (killer was still in that area) so I leave the locker to walk around to avoid crows until this guy gets caught again. He gets caught and goes down again. I hide in a different locker waiting for the killer to pick them up but they slug again. Then this guy gets himself up AGAIN, and starts to run to my position (I had Empathy). I figure maybe the killer did a drop reset and this guy is gonna rat me out, so I leave the locker to move to another area and he goes down for a third time. The killer ends up taking his hook this time, and the guy dies.

    I wish I recorded it but I didn't. Again I didn't really get what happened until after the game and I asked the killer. They were confused too because they thought I got the guy up both times, but in fact I was clear on the other side of the map the whole time.

    @starkiller1286 said:
    Still suspicious he conveniently signed off after being told it's a one time use.

    Here is the exact conversation...

    ME: How did u get urself up twice
    HIM: Unbreakable 3
    ME: but its only supposed to let u do it once

    That's it. I don't think he was avoiding a reply, and IDK if he signed off or not. It could just be that he didn't feel to reply since I didn't really prod for an answer to how he did it.

  • I was playing a game the other day and I forgot to report it tbh, but I was insta-healed into injured from downed. The game suddenly acted weird, like when you think the killer is going to dc, and voilá I was up and running when I had been bleeding to death just a second ago. I thought I had missed someone healing me but no, because the other guy was like 100 mts away and I had no unbreakable so I have no idea how I got up but I died right away so yeah
  • No such thing as hacks on XBOX One. The killer probably let him wiggle out and lied to you.
  • Killers no lie, they always tell trues
  • not_Queen said:

    We do not have that listed as a bug right now. Unbreakable 3 is one use only.
    Have you reported in-game?

    This is happening on PS4 too, can’t someone just recreate the bug and video it?
  • @Yamaoka said:
    No such thing as hacks on XBOX One. The killer probably let him wiggle out and lied to you.

    Consoles can be hacked just as much as PC. They are, after all, just downgraded PCs.

  • Orion said:

    @Yamaoka said:
    No such thing as hacks on XBOX One. The killer probably let him wiggle out and lied to you.

    Consoles can be hacked just as much as PC. They are, after all, just downgraded PCs.

    Show me one single video of a DBD hacker who plays on XBOX One or PS4. 
  • @Yamaoka said:
    Show me one single video of a DBD hacker who plays on XBOX One or PS4. 

    Are you seriously asking for hacks?

  • Orion said:

    @Yamaoka said:
    Show me one single video of a DBD hacker who plays on XBOX One or PS4. 

    Are you seriously asking for hacks?

    ...
  • Orion said:

    @Yamaoka said:
    Show me one single video of a DBD hacker who plays on XBOX One or PS4. 

    Are you seriously asking for hacks?

    I'm asking you to back up your claims. You claimed people can hack on console just like they do on PC. Everyone has seen videos of DBD hackers who play on PC but at the same time there's not even one single video of a dbd hacker on console so obviously your statement is not true. Hacking dbd on console is not possible. If it was possible I would have seen a hacker at least once given the fact I've been playing dbd for thousands of hours so far as killer and survivor.
  • @Yamaoka @Orion Please stop. It's not hacks. Either this guy found a bug and exploited it or something happened that I didn't realize. Probably the former.

    Also hacks are possible on console > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct02OeFbh6I&t > Not DBD but shows that it could happen. Stop arguing.

  • @Yamaoka said:
    I'm asking you to back up your claims. You claimed people can hack on console just just they do on PC. Everyone has seen videos of DBD hackers who play on PC but at the same time there's not even one single video of a dbd hacker on console so obviously your statement is not true. Hacking dbd on console is not possible. If it was possible I would have seen a hacker at least once given the fact I've been playing dbd for thousands of hours so far as killer and survivor.

    Hacking on console is possible, it's just that most people don't bother with it. So no, you wouldn't necessarily have encountered any, because even on PC they're a minority.
    I also can't provide videos of people hacking for the same reason you can't - it's against the rules. So unless you're trying to get me banned, you'll just have to pick up a book on how consoles work and try to find the part that says they can't be hacked.