What killer would end up completely OP (or underpowered) with another killer's addons?

Examples to get you started:

Wesker with Alch Ring (2nd dash is 20% further with no downside on the 1st dash)

Unknown with Trickster's +8 knife pouch (he turns into a grenade launcher, good luck)

Deathslinger with both of Pyramid Head's range addons

Comments

  • Huntress with Tricksters Trick blade addon, ricocheting hatchets

  • Nurse with iridescent head. Not only can she blink but snipe you with insta down hatchets

  • Nemesis with tombstone. While you are in mutation level 3 you can insta Mori survivors.

  • Knight with ink ribbon and eye (both nemesis addons) ultra fast guards

    Nemesis with pyramid head's range addons would be insane too

  • What an interesting question... I choose to interpret the add-on to be as written, rather than vaguely alter the add-on to apply to the respective power, so some I will throw into the ring while I have a further think...

    • Chucky with Soldier's Putee from Huntress to be a permanent 4.6 killer.
    • Wraith with Iridescent Seal from Plague to get her Corrupt Purge. If I assume their powers overlap on button press Wraith would be busted... charging a Purge while uncloaking or cloaking would mean he dashes forward at his high movement speed while puking. 😱
    • Jigsaw's Annotated Plan of Jigsaw's Sketch would grant an additional Reverse Bear Trap to any user... and since Pig boxes only spawn with Pig... that's a gg death right there on anyone xD
  • Live Wires (from singularity) on nemesis, Wesker and plague would be insane

    @UndeddJester said:

    What an interesting question... I choose to interpret the add-on to be as written, rather than vaguely alter the add-on to apply to the respective power, so some I will throw into the ring while I have a further think...

    • Chucky with Soldier's Putee from Huntress to be a permanent 4.6 killer.
    • Wraith with Iridescent Seal from Plague to get her Corrupt Purge. If I assume their powers overlap on button press Wraith would be busted... charging a Purge while uncloaking or cloaking would mean he dashes forward at his high movement speed while puking. 😱
    • Jigsaw's Annotated Plan of Jigsaw's Sketch would grant an additional Reverse Bear Trap to any user... and since Pig boxes only spawn with Pig... that's a gg death right there on anyone xD

    Soldiers putee works when out of hatchets, so only when your powers in cool down for Chucky... Pretty good still!

    I don't think killer powers would be able to transfer, so those 2 would be kidnap pointless...