Hope we get a "favorite" mechanic

I would love if they added a "favorite" mechanic where you can select x amount of characters (survivor/killer) and they stay at the top of your list. Like your top 8 of each or something. Or if not, just more freedom around organizing characters. It's small but it would be so nice.

Comments

  • @Vrose29 said:

    I would love if they added a "favorite" mechanic where you can select x amount of characters (survivor/killer) and they stay at the top of your list. Or if not, just more freedom around organizing characters. It's small but it would be so nice.

    ^i like this idea. I always thought we should put the characters in the order we want

  • Yeah that'd probably be a good change for future-proofing UI bloat somewhat.

  • That's a great suggestion! I'll be sure to pass it along to the team for you.

  • Yeah its a cool idea

  • favorites would be cool, but also just different sorting options other than by release! EG sort by prestige, Most often played, purchase date,…