Who is your scariest killer?
Basically what the topic says.. What killer do you think was the scariest, that terrifies you during every matches, due to their powers or design...
Basically what the topic says.. What killer do you think was the scariest, that terrifies you during every matches, due to their powers or design...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers is the obvious jumpscare simulator.
A good Hag will make you ######### yourself.
A good Pig might be able to grab you off gens easily.
Michael Myers by far. He's the only one who has given me legit scares.
I almost got a heart a Attack against Myers while I talked with my Friend over Voice Chat
However the Doctor has the most Terrifying Look
nea probably hag
In terms of looks probably Myers. Although none of them are really that scary to me because killers are weak.
Michael Myers. I piss my pants often when playing against him.
Hag. I keep getting heart attacks every time i step on her trapsk
My team mates.
LMAO that's true
Trapper. I even started running object of obsession so that I won't have to deal with him.
I scared someone as Myers to the point that they disconnected from the game.
I've made multiple people disconnect in terror, even so much to the point that I've made two Survivors disconnect in the same match once.
I love playing as T1 Myers. Can't wait to get Monitor & Abuse.