New hill design? Or bug?
I was playing on decimated borgo and there was a new hill design - is was ‘S’ shaped and looked like it belonged to another map. It also lead straight into a window vault and had loads of random blue patches around it. Has anyone seen this? I was trying to get some more shots but I couldn’t. You can see the blue patches around the window vault at the back of the shot.
is this a new hill design that the rng isn’t used to yet or a bug?

Comments
Yeah, thanks for sharing that because I've also seen this same hill with the blue paint splattered around it.
Was yours near shack?
I think this is the tile I saw during the last 2v8 (or maybe Chaos Shuffle) randomly. It just appeared on Dead Dog in one game and I never saw it again. I got photos, I'll try track them down. Think it's a new tile they're working on and testing out maybe?
Yeah it was last 2v8, just tracked it down
Just seems very out of place though.
Probably some Behavior spaghetti code, you never know!
yeah what’s up with that hill? I saw it too.
Yeah it was pretty random lol and definitely out of place
The blue tiles mean its definitely a bug. Those are placeholders for unloaded tiles.
Thats the good old cattle rock.
No, It was on the opposite corner of the map from the shack - if you drew a straight line from the shack and from the main building it would be where they intersect almost.
The game seems chock full of bugs right now.
Yeah, I've seen Yamoaka - like where the stairwell goes all the way to one edge of the map.
So, imagine Yamoaka Estate's stairwell where you lead up to it and it's all the way to the edge of the map.
Usually the doors spawn on the edges of the map, but when I played with someone it just had the doors on an edge wall but have the other entire half of the map past the doors lol.
It's kinda uncanny how many bugs and problems seem to arise with each patch, lol.
Edit: hm, that's very interesting because mine spawned right outside of shack but mine wasn't so close to a wall with a window like yours. I really wish I took a photo, but I was in a 1v3 when I discovered it haha.
At least this is on the more interesting side of bugs
It looks like they tested some things, but something in the code didn't stop it from appearing for normal players. I'd guess ether the variable is wrongly set, the logik is turned around OR it's somehow just added to the list of tiles that can be generatet but never took out of it.
That are at least the cases I can imagine if I think about the way I test things on a live-website, because I learn to be a web-developer since around 2 months now. (Yes I know that's normally not good xD)
It's a bug.
People are reportedly getting this tile clipping into other structures since it was not meant or designed to generate on the map. One of the most notable examples is it generating next to Shack and blocking the doorway adjacent to Shack Pallet.
This is indeed a bug, the team is aware of it and it is currently under review.