I've played between 2018-2020, stopped than returned early 2024, with around 1.1K hours, give or take. I'm a killer main, however, every once in a while, I dabble in some survivor.
I've played between 2018-2020, stopped than returned early 2024, with around 1.1K hours, give or take. I'm a killer main, however, every once in a while, I dabble in some survivor.
I've seen so many prestige 100s I just wanna know what your hours are to even achieve that
as always love you guys!
Ive been playing core for 2 and a half years, and mobile since its release 4 years ago or so. I have almost 11K hours across both platform's (majority dbdm). I have only one p100 on mobile (this is a much harder grind and a really rare big flex since mobiles progression system is ass)
I've been playing since 2017 as it was on a free to play period via xbox and although I had no idea what was going on, I was instantly fascinated. I ended up switching to playstation so in total I don't really know how many hours I have.
My highest prestige is only like 43 or something though as it's not something I thought about doing until recently
I started in 2021, has leon and yoichi p100 and working on trevor slowly whos at 60. He probably be at 100 by now but I play so little now cause of the state of survivors atm. Highest killer I have is my ex main trickster at p 30 but tbh am in no interest to p100 a killer. 6k hours on ps and 200 on pc( cause of cross play now)
I've seen so many prestige 100s I just wanna know what your hours are to even achieve that
as always love you guys!
I'm just before 3k with 2950 hours. Only character I have p100 is sable because I used her as a sort of bloodpoint dump.
I have always way too many bloodpoints and it takes too long to use them, so I could've probably be able to have 2-3 p100 I guess. I don't really have a killer I would be 100% happy with to p100, best chance would have huntress with chucky.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adding you don't have to be prestige 100 to respond lmfao
I have been playing since 2018 with 5k hours. A lot of ups and downs but mostly fun as a killer main. I do miss old Dead Hard tho lol
4.4k hours, with most of them being since late 2019 early 2020.
I've got 2 P100s, Legion and Sable.
I've played between 2018-2020, stopped than returned early 2024, with around 1.1K hours, give or take. I'm a killer main, however, every once in a while, I dabble in some survivor.
I have 4.9k hours and I started playing in March 2021.
Legion W
Killer feels a lot more fun to me
Ive been playing core for 2 and a half years, and mobile since its release 4 years ago or so. I have almost 11K hours across both platform's (majority dbdm). I have only one p100 on mobile (this is a much harder grind and a really rare big flex since mobiles progression system is ass)
Played since early 2022 on console, my only p100 is huntress.
I've been playing since 2017 as it was on a free to play period via xbox and although I had no idea what was going on, I was instantly fascinated. I ended up switching to playstation so in total I don't really know how many hours I have.
My highest prestige is only like 43 or something though as it's not something I thought about doing until recently
I started in 2021, has leon and yoichi p100 and working on trevor slowly whos at 60. He probably be at 100 by now but I play so little now cause of the state of survivors atm. Highest killer I have is my ex main trickster at p 30 but tbh am in no interest to p100 a killer. 6k hours on ps and 200 on pc( cause of cross play now)
I'm just before 3k with 2950 hours. Only character I have p100 is sable because I used her as a sort of bloodpoint dump.
I have always way too many bloodpoints and it takes too long to use them, so I could've probably be able to have 2-3 p100 I guess. I don't really have a killer I would be 100% happy with to p100, best chance would have huntress with chucky.