Why are there two bots again?
I thought it got changed to max 1 bot per lobby, but I'm starting to get 2 bots again every time.
I thought it got changed to max 1 bot per lobby, but I'm starting to get 2 bots again every time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, is this intended?
Same thing is happening to me.
back to 2v6 for me as well
and it's friday so they all went home for the weekend.
wonderful!
After a few matches the same is happening to me… The slogan of this company should be: "BHVR - Settle 4 Less"
Survivor is that terrible to play, I'm not surprised.
Same thing here. I think they have little to no parity between test-dev-prod, which is why we get so many "fixes" that are immediately false once they go live. Really curious about their ops. Never seen anything quite like this.
Mark "my words".
FNAF chapter is gonna be, let's say, interesting.