If i did the "prestige exploit" and i didnt knew its bannable , i am gonna get banned ?

if i knew its bannable i would not do that :)
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I sure hope so. It's just plain common sense that exploits get you banned; you don't need to be taught not to steal either, do you?

  • If you do an exploit and get something you know you shouldn't have gotten the chances of you getting banned for it are pretty high.

    @Peanits could probably tell you better than I can but here's from their list of bannable offenses.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest

    PERMANENT BANS
    List of bannable offenses

    HACKING IN-GAME EXCLUSIVES AND / OR LEGACY SKINS
    The acquiring of any in-game skin through anything other than official channels (ie. codes, giveaways, etc.)
    The possession of legacy skins without earning them. The cutoff to earn legacy skins happened on November 24, 2016. If a player has obtained legacy skins after this date, then it is considered cheating.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    CHEATED PROGRESS / MODIFYING YOUR SAVE FILE
    We need the profile of the person you are reporting. Reportable via support team.
    Using any 3rd party software or other method to cheat your save file or any measure of progress contained within your save file. This includes using someone else’s save file.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

  • How do you accidentally do it, lmao?

    every video I’ve seen of the exploit has had the person try it multiple times before making it work. It’s very unlikely you did it by mistake and you’re just making this post to create evidence that it was an “accident”.

    you cheated, deal with it.
  • You don't accidentally pull off exploits that prestige your characters.

  • @EntityDispleased said:
    I accidentally lag switched, ending the match in my favor in under 2 minutes. I sure I hope I don't get banned!

    You sure win the internet prize for today.

  • You might get banned if you’ve done it, it’s listed under temporary bans.
  • SenzuDuck said:
    How do you accidentally do it, lmao?

    every video I’ve seen of the exploit has had the person try it multiple times before making it work. It’s very unlikely you did it by mistake and you’re just making this post to create evidence that it was an “accident”.

    you cheated, deal with it.
    se05239 said:

    You don't accidentally pull off exploits that prestige your characters.

    OP never said he did it accidentally. He just said he didn't know it's bannable
  • You mean people are actually cheating to prestige now too?! Man I hope the ban hammer comes down hard on those that did I can't stand a cheater, what I want to know is are they able to ban someone who was hardware banned on PC that switched platforms? I would think yes would be a common sense answer but I'm not so sure.  would the person have a clean slate until they committed an infraction? Or would they just throw the ban hammer out of assumption? 
  • Milord said:
    SenzuDuck said:
    How do you accidentally do it, lmao?

    every video I’ve seen of the exploit has had the person try it multiple times before making it work. It’s very unlikely you did it by mistake and you’re just making this post to create evidence that it was an “accident”.

    you cheated, deal with it.
    se05239 said:

    You don't accidentally pull off exploits that prestige your characters.

    OP never said he did it accidentally. He just said he didn't know it's bannable
    So the post even more idiotic “I cheated and didn’t know their would be consequences”.

    my mistake though I didn’t think people can be that stupid and simply assumed he meant accidentally.
  • @IfjuVlad said:
    if i knew its bannable i would not do that :)

    Short answer is yes - using exploits in the game has been listed as a bannable offence for quite some time.