Freddy is really overtuned

why didn’t you listen to all our concerns during the ptb that you way over buffed him why do you release killers in a over buffed state

Comments

  • What exactly?

    So far if you use clocks he doesn't really do much…

  • @Evanmacmillan said:

    why didn’t you listen to all our concerns during the ptb that you way over buffed him why do you release killers in a over buffed state

    Why would you think he is overtuned? Curious.

  • He seems fine honestly, I was opposed to it but with the PTB changes I enjoy going against him

  • You have 4 ways to deny all of his powers, except gen teleport.

    Using a clock, teammates, skill checks, getting downed and unhooked/picked up.

  • Probably because the devs don't listen to people who's only reason for objecting is hatred of change

  • @SoGo said:

    You have 4 ways to deny all of his powers, except gen teleport.

    Using a clock, teammates, skill checks, getting downed and unhooked/picked up.

    Even gen teleport is easy to work around as all you have to do is walk away from the gen when he hooks someone.

    That's what I started doing when I realized he can teleport and get killer instinct if you're in the little radius. He's not that overpowered from what I have seen with him, just takes getting used to, imo.

  • Using clocks literally just makes his power useless for 30 seconds. He is not OP

  • @Evanmacmillan said:

    why didn’t you listen to all our concerns during the ptb that you way over buffed him why do you release killers in a over buffed state

    You are probably just getting some toxic Freddies who only want to slug tunnel and camp. I mean come on every game is that anyways not to mention the unbalanced matches where they put prestige 3 survivor with prestige 90 killer AMAZING LOGIC MY dude

  • @Evanmacmillan said:

    why didn’t you listen to all our concerns during the ptb that you way over buffed him why do you release killers in a over buffed state

    No he's not, played him since his rework is out a lot and I lost quite a bit against good teams. Don't missunderstand me, he's good for the most part, but he's far from being op if you actually try to counter him xD