Pallet Freddy needs huge changes

Love the idea, terrible execution

The range is way too small and smart survivors will just avoid it entirely

Hopefully it's getting significant changes

Comments

  • I've been hit by it once, if that counts for anything.

  • Them avoiding it already gives you value as you force them to move somewhere else.

  • @Wezqu said:

    Them avoiding it already gives you value as you force them to move somewhere else.

    It's still useless, you just run somewhere else and it doesn't help you at all, especially since the pallet doesn't really exist. I played 6 games in a row and it only worked once against a babysurvivor.

  • I don't think your SUPPOSE to be playing "Pallet Freddy" it's a PART of his power. Use it to trick survivors into running to areas that don't actually have pallets, then use your snares once the trap is set.