May I have some help please?

What did I do wrong? Why couldn't I get a stun in or drop the pallet?

https://youtu.be/ZyC9Nwbjvqs?si=M2VaCo1IMfFwOP2g

Comments

  • You have the "pull down" prompt only while crouched and shortly after.

    I think when you were close to the pallet you also were facing away and lost the option. Then while you were at the opposite corner (when he planted for m2) I think you were just too far away for the drop to be an option.

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    You have the "pull down" prompt only while crouched and shortly after.

    I think when you were close to the pallet you also were facing away and lost the option. Then while you were at the opposite corner (when he planted for m2) I think you were just too far away for the drop to be an option.

    So next time I need to crouch then pull down the pallet? Also - Thank you :D

  • I feel like sometimes the prompt can be a bit flaky and while I acknowledge someone could say 'git gud', I think after thousands of hours played I know how to drop a pallet lol

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    I feel like sometimes the prompt can be a bit flaky and while I acknowledge someone could say 'git gud', I think after thousands of hours played I know how to drop a pallet lol

    Yeah this one for sure irritated me, I felt like I should have had the option to throw it down.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3877856#Comment_3877856

    So next time I need to crouch then pull down the pallet? Also - Thank you :D

    Well no, it has nothing to do with you having been crouched, it's how you were lined up with the pallet after you stood up. Like @MaTtRoSiTy said, the prompt can be flaky.

  • Make sure you're not holding down the run button