Devs, what's the point of feedback if it's ignored? They ignored sleep immunity feedback for wake up
Make it make sense
Make it make sense
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I trust this is a bug... would have hoped it would be fixed on release cause it was reported very early on (I know cause I reported it), and it wasn't rejected as "not a bug"…
But it does raise an eyebrow since Frddy can counter his own counter 🤨🤨🤨
They said that they listen to the feedback, but in the end they decide for themselves whether they will change something or not. Even if the change doesn't make sense and has no logic whatsoever, they will do it if they think it has to be done.
Is there a developer or community manager that can answer this for us?