Introduce a DC penalty for survivors giving up on hook before they are the final two!
Please. I’ve played a lot of matches today with @UndeddJester and the amount of people giving up on hook was unbearable. In the end I’ve quit. It makes the dbd experience so terrible.
Comments
Honestly I'd be fine with making attempts just not take away progress and only work with slippery meat/deliverance/wicked
I don’t think the mechanic is the problem. It’s just that killing yourself is not punished.
I mean I'd just like to be able to alt tab while I'm on struggle phase, that'd be nice LOL
I’m not a PC gamer. I don’t get what you mean.
Putting the controller down why you are waiting to be saved on struggle phase <3
Yeah having no struggle skill checks would be so cool, so I could put my controller down.
It was quite unbearableble aye.
Like sure if you're still at 5 gens cause a God Oni has been slugging and hooking everyone effortlessly and is now on 6 hook stages while you literally have nothing, fair enough.
However when you're the 3rd person downed/hooked vs. Vecna with 2 and ½ gens completed, both of which were central map gens... why? Why the hell rage quit at this point? This happened 3 times vs. Vecna... all 3 games perfectly winnable, and all 3 give up on first hook when NOT EVEN the first player hooked, and when survivors had strong chances of winning.
Honestly it baffles me how defenders of DC/SoH players can hold their stance when this kind of crap is not only happening but is happening regularly for no good reason.
I don't care how sweaty your games are to think quitting is justified, this nonsense must end.