What killers do you see the least?
Mine would be anything but Dracula, Nurse, Hillbilly, Blight and Spirit. I see those 5 killers all the time. How about you?
Mine would be anything but Dracula, Nurse, Hillbilly, Blight and Spirit. I see those 5 killers all the time. How about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The usual ones. Hag, Twins, Skull Merchant, Artist, Freddy, Trickster.
Artist is by far the one I see the least. I get a surprisingly large number of twins. (Double their pick rate actually)
Twins, Hag, Artist, and Skully are all rare for me to see. Used to be Freddy before his recent update.
Bizarrely, I've seen a fair few SMs. They all got their ass handed to them barring one that got a hard-tunnel kill extremely early on.
Artist is the rarest, in my experience. Followed by Twins and Hag in that order.
It's been months since I've seen a Trickster.
Twins. Then Hag and probably Trickster.
I feel like I see Myers the most, along with Blight.
I haven't seen any Chuckys or Pyramid Heads for like a month. Everyone else I had at least once
Hag is really rare.
For me it’s Nurse, Doctor, Oni, and Twins.
Also Hag like many others.
Hag, Twins, Lich, Demogorgon, Trapper, Trickster, Doctor, Oni, Xenomorph, Nemesis, Onryo, Chucky, Skull Merchant, Artist and Freddy.
Oh and Knight. Those are the killers I rarely or never see for months or years.
Oni and Artist are the rarest in my games.
I don't track my SWF matches, but SoloQ only? Bubba, closely followed behind by Ghostface, Trickster and Nurse in terms of fewest seen.
Ghostfaces are the most rare find for me, although I haven't seen a Skerchant in like a month. Generally, unless they're a mascot character like Michael, the non supernatural/unpowered characters tend to show up less in my experience.