Please undo the last patch!!!
I only play DBD since August 2018, but in this little time I saw some patches coming in. Some were okay, some definately not. I barely ever play a killer, I'm the one who likes to play survivor, therefor nearly no patch is good for my gameplay. Most of all the killers get patched. They get faster, stronger, can do more damage... Survivors at the same time get only little help.
Before the latest patch, I was really annoyed by the game, because after a while it simply gets impossible to win as a survivor. Even more with the killers tunneling and camping, but even the "good" killers who don't tunnel or camp are much stronger than any survivor. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY THIS GAME NOW!!! and that's because of the latest patch. There is no fun anymore! ![]()
Actually you never make it better but only worse with a patch. I'm sorry for beeing so rude, but this game isn't fun at all anymore. If it wasn't for my friends, I would have stopped playing this earlier, but now... I guess without any patches for the survivors, I will simply uninstall the game forever...
Comments
The developers are forgoing many mechanics on the survivor side of the game in favor of nerfing the survivors’ chase potential because of how broken that can be. It makes survivor gameplay tedious at times.
I sense that you may be a survivor that doesn’t use your items. My advice is to use the tools that are given to you so that you have a better chance of survival.
Additionally, I feel as if you lack awareness of your surroundings. I suggest bringing perks like OoO if only to understand how killers operate when not in your line of sight.
Don't use ochido as a model when talking about good survivors as he dubiously plays with low tier players to match up against killers (Tbh I like ochido funny random/moments, but his gameplay videos are utterly trash, he's just screeching like a child "dood dood dood" while juking bad killers).
As a side note, for the OP, honestly, lately I felt like it got pretty easier for survivors to do things and to escape (supposing you're not being tunneled)
This game is still survivor side, but ok.
I still think, DbD need a game rework.
Generators are boring and killer are underpowered.
Both sides doesnt have much fun.
I have fun, because i do stupid killer builds.
Lol shittiest post ive seen.
Do what now?
Bye!
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Something like this?: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/319092
Yep, something like this.
Help me brainstorm details on that thread then please. What map specific objectives? What would the parts look like anyways? What non-objective objects would be intractable and what would they do? How long should everything take? Total? Individually? Ect ect ect
Faster? Stronger? Do more damage?
Oh, now I'm interested, how did they get faster and can do more damage?
swf
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what exactly is the OP even saying? I got that he/she didn't like the last patch, but didn't bother mentioning anything specifically. So in short "Last patch bad. Me don't like." Thanks for sharing I guess.
OP, disregard all those killer mains swarming the thread with their "git gud" comments. Your experience is valid, and we should make the devs notice the regular players like us!