Killer behaviour is appalling during events

I see Chaos Shuffle has started and decide to hop on after a week break from DbD. And how do my first two games of the modifier go?

image.png

Get matched against the same slugging Pinhead twice in a row. Like come on. Why are some of y'all SO determined to be as miserable as possible? And for those who'll come in and say they're just using it as a strategy or some other nonsense, no they aren't. Obviously I can't show it here, but their username was a taunt that made it 100% clear they're doing this to annoy everyone.

I'm so done playing survivor during events. Sick and tired of being treated as a prop to be pushed around by disgruntled killers.

Comments

  • @BorisDDAA said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3875793#Comment_3875793

    I mean yeah it's BHVR's responsibility. But you like the attention with these posts don't you?

    You mean the 5 people who actually read these threads? I could not care any less. And that is why I am telling you how I see it, and I've seen it a million times.

  • @Interrupt_Vector said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3875801#Comment_3875801

    You mean the 5 people who actually read these threads? I could not care any less. And that is why I am telling you how I see it, and I've seen it a million times.

    Brother you say you don't care but made walls of text and posts with "I bleed out survivors XD"

  • @BorisDDAA said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3875802#Comment_3875802

    Brother you say you don't care but made walls of text and posts with "I bleed out survivors XD"

    What's even your point here? Did you even read that post you are referring to?

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I see Chaos Shuffle has started and decide to hop on after a week break from DbD. And how do my first two games of the modifier go?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OFL853H4RLYM/image.png

    Get matched against the same slugging Pinhead twice in a row. Like come on. Why are some of y'all SO determined to be as miserable as possible? And for those who'll come in and say they're just using it as a strategy or some other nonsense, no they aren't. Obviously I can't show it here, but their username was a taunt that made it 100% clear they're doing this to annoy everyone.

    I'm so done playing survivor during events. Sick and tired of being treated as a prop to be pushed around by disgruntled killers.

    this is why I stick to normal queue dueling events. I’m chilling as Pyramid head with the normal survivors.

  • @smurf said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3875763#Comment_3875763

    I noticed some people are saying this is a problem too and definitely considered tunneling. There are some subtleties here though.

    If you go to look for another survivor, spend time and effort to track someone down, and find the last person you hooked long after they've been off-hook, probably got healed, I'd say it's not necessarily tunneling to hook them again.

    Having said that, if it's early in the match and you specifically break chase or focus intentionally only on that one person, that's tunneling, even if it wasn't straight off-hook.

    Personally, if I down someone I just hooked or who's having a bad match, and it's still early in the game, I'll leave them slugged. That gives me the pressure of having them off of gens, pulls someone off to go heal them, and lets me chase someone else in the meantime, all while that one person doesn't get another hook state and gets to stay on the game. If it's late game, I don't mind so much from the survivor or killer perspective.

    I leave them slugged as well but now we are in the "killer slugging" complaint thread territory.

1 … 7 8 9 ›