Houndmaster
Please nerf the Hound Master or simply remove her. She's almost impossible to survive and it's so annoying that she returned. Her dog can leap over the pallets and she can hit you anyways. Please remove her from the game
Please nerf the Hound Master or simply remove her. She's almost impossible to survive and it's so annoying that she returned. Her dog can leap over the pallets and she can hit you anyways. Please remove her from the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shes so easy to go against. I think you need more practice against her. There are so many counters against her its not even funny. With all due respect. Skill issue.
Ah, here we go again…
Mind writing a list for me and some other survivors willing to learn?
I have not really played against her much, because she wasn't in event… So might be good to know, when I play against her.
I can write some things I know about.
• The dog can only go in a straight line. Meaning, a solid bush or a rock is enough to deny a bite from Snug. This is better to do while not next to her, since she can just cancel her power.
• Predropping and holding W is the worst you can do. Think of it like a Huntress, if you are locked in an animation, she has an almost free hit. Greeding loops and putting LOS blockers between you and her is the best option.
• Try to not be in the open, as that makes it all the easier for her to get you.
• You can stun the dog, but he is fast so you need good timing. If I remember it right tho, dropping a pallet after she sent him out makes him confused and stop right in front of it.
• And lastly, don't worry about Houndsense unless she is using some specific add-ons for it. If she's not, the only thing she has is Deep Wound.
Skill issue she’s so easy to counter
Yeah! <3
Counters List.
Tripleposted by accident.