There needs to be a Bloodpoint Auto-Spend Toggle
After monthly reset or free BP let me AFK while Bloodpoint spend on their own. For Survivor Bloodweb it's mostly an irrelevant process to have to do.
After monthly reset or free BP let me AFK while Bloodpoint spend on their own. For Survivor Bloodweb it's mostly an irrelevant process to have to do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I havent spent BP in forever because of how tedious it is. My friend has 6 million BP because they do rift challenges but cant be bothered to spend 15 minutes cycling through blood webs
it is absolutely needed
I find the auto bloodweb loves to waste all the items you really want like party streamers, escape cakes, brand new parts etc or even the same on killer u never get ur biggest addons. So what i end up doing is click the stuff i want then auto each time. Ive done it for about 3 p100s alredy
Same.
Every time I use the auto-purchase, the one thing I want isn't bought.