Nowhere to hide
Listen up nowhere to hide is for terrible killers. Like you cant find survivors so you use the perk and it plays the game for you like it is op no cooldown nothing you just kick gens and see all survivors like crazy to me if survivors had a perk like work on gen for 5 secs to see killer for 5 secs and keep regetting on the gen killer mains would be going crazy.
Comments
Snipping tool is very neat! :D
Anyway I think NTH is probably okay, it's got a requirement. Maybe run away from objectives to heal or hide?
I can hide pretty well, sometimes Killers get such excitable zoomies they miss little details, I do at least.
Okay: exhaustion perks and anti-tunnel perks are for terrible survivors. Like you can't loop and you can't get to endgame, so you use the perks and it plays itself for you. It's so op only 40 seconds cooldown in case of exhaustion perks and on anti-tunnel perks more than one use per round.
You see how horrible this reads? You're not explaining anything really, you're just saying hollow words without sense.
Survivors have perks to find windows, pallets, totems, gens, killer, other survivors. I smell hypocrisy here…
Just so I am ready, when will you have post about survivors using WoO instead of learning window/pallet spawns?
WoO has pick rate +/- 33%, highest killer information perks are Lethal and BBQ with 15%. That's less than half…
I'd love to see some of your killer gameplay, seeing as you have no problem criticizing other killer players for how they play and what perks they use.
I could say the nearly the exact same you said for a couple of survivor perks. And even some of those straight up counter N.T.H.
Yeah, but you are the one complaining about it… As you said, both sides have same exact perks.
You don't know how % works, do you? Funny to say "simple math".
Not really, each side use perks to find what they need/want. Killer needs to find survivors, survivors need to find resources to chase for longer period of time.
Not really true, it's not like you can kick ANY gen. You also can't kick it infinite number of times. You are acting as killer can activate it at any time and any place, which is simply not true.
Depends which effect you want, either Eyes of Belmont or Poised.
Tiles are not fully random, there is system in it. You also have many guaranteed spawns for both pallets and windows. It's not like it is impossible to play without WoO, I personally enjoy playing survivors more without it.
I never said it is an issue, I just find it amusing survivors complain about information perks while having information perk with highest pick rate from all perks in dbd.
Some survivors simply don't need to get their chase guided by perk…
This reply here. I just finished 5 survivor matches and it seemed as always I was the only ones doing gens. There isn't any other point but to do the gens, yet all solo queue does is hide and play coward. Nowhere to Hide negates a lot of that crap.
"it plays the game for you" I stopped reading after I saw this