The end of Crouch Tech?!

Seriously?! This is finally happening?! 😃

image.png

Comments

  • Good, it was annoying to deal with. Bless.

    Now to see if it actually works…

  • That's annoying. I think it needed to be removed only for Demo.

  • Nope, it is still there xD

  • @adam1233467 said:

    Nope, it is still there xD

    God damn it 😂
    I'm not surprised tough. Flashbangs still don't make any sound when dropped, so…

  • Just tested it on Demo and crouch tech still works.

  • If a killer does it, its an exploit.

    If a survivor does it, it's a tech. 😉

    I don't really see it as an exploit but poor coding on the Devs part. Gameplay issues like these need to be given a higher priority and fixed before they become too ingrained into players playstyle.

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    Just tested it on Demo and crouch tech still works.

    Crap…😥

    @Mr_K said:

    If a killer does it, its an exploit.

    If a survivor does it, it's a tech. 😉

    I don't really see it as an exploit but poor coding on the Devs part. Gameplay issues like these need to be given a higher priority and fixed before they become too ingrained into players playstyle.

    THIS!