What's your favorite outfit combination ?
Since the store update, a lot of outfits are coming to Dead by Daylight. What's your favorite one?
Btw, this is my favorite combination ![]()
Since the store update, a lot of outfits are coming to Dead by Daylight. What's your favorite one?
Btw, this is my favorite combination ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My 3 main survivors, fully perked out.
Wow, the graphic difference on console O.o
It's way better than that, but for some reason the pic turned kinda blurry when i moved it to the phone.
Some of the ones I use
I have the black sci fi pants and purple/pink sweater for Feng.
And I think Kate looks really nice with brown hair, Christmas sweater, and the jeans from her USA outfit. She looks so cozy.
I don’t have pics, but for Meg I like her rainbow drop hoodie with the prestige head and pants.
For Dwight: Bloody pants, shirt of choice (bloody or that blue box one) and the gray hat.
Dwight: Halloween Shirt and Pants, Fedora - I also like the Vest that came with the Fog travelers set
Meg: Deathgarden Mask and either Bloody cosmetics or Sweater
Claudette: Don't play.
Jake: Fog Traveler set.
Nea: Headcase blue hair and blue sleeveless jacket - Sweater is also nice
Bill: Oof no cosmetics.
David: Green Mowhawk, CNY Jacket, Blue Pants.
Jeff: I really love that damn sweater. The young beard is also so much better than the default beard.
Laurie: Don't play.
Ace: Literally only bought him because of the bathrobe cosmetic.
Feng: Don't play - waiting for the LNY cosmetics.
Quentin: Default.
Tapp: Casual clothes with a bloody head
Kate: Sweater and a decent pair of ######### pants (instead of her ######### Jorts)
Adam: I love the Denim jacket but it's too bright to wear in game. The black trench coat is nice tho
My favorite outfits on the survivors that I play!

• Donkey David is definitely my favorite cosmetic!
It's an exclusive cosmetic called "David's Donkey Jacket" from the South Korea G-STAR Global Gaming 2017 event!
For now I'm farming shards for new killers and survivors, once I have enough shards to spend on clothes I'm not sure what I will choose.
For now I'm fine with my P3 bloody Jake
Still waiting...
... NO
EDIT: OH GOD IT POSTED AGAIN
My favorite outfit combos for survivors are:
(Main) Feng: Masuku Bijin, Freshman Tie-Front Top, and Laser Bear Pants
Nea: Pastel Bob Wig - Matsuri, Howdy Top, and Lightweight Pants
Meg: Carnie Long Locks, Cropped Denim Jacket, and Rolled Up Jeans & Sneakers
Claudette: Curls & Glow, Sparkling Camisole, and Gold Sandals
Dwight: Hip Retro, Espresso Vest, and Everyday Office Slacks
These are my main outfits for survivors i either have cosmetics on or play.
yes yes
Killers mostly.