These perks are far from broken, but I don't disagree that there is some aspect to them that I really don't like.
Trail of torment is not necessarily a problem but rather the colors of the generators' auras. Most of the perks related to generators, both perks of killers and survivors always leave generators with yellow auras which makes it difficult for some casual players to understand which perks are being used.
You can't tell if the generator is being affected by trail of torment, blast mine, wiretap, better together etc. It would be cool if they changed the colors depending on how the generator is being affected.
Is no one going to talk about how Michael myers can use tot to make his tier three silent? And don't give me that BS saying well that's what the perk is supposed to do I know that's what it's supposed to do but it completely alters his power he's mostly undetectable until he hits tier three but the perk breaks that and if the gen is almost done he could camp it to make sure no one gets near it and if the survivors don't bite for the bait he could easily leave that gen and you'd never know it (talking from experience in a soloq match) especially in a map like mothers dwelling it's not hard to lose sight of him
Hex: third seal
Killers Use hts to slug then get big points for it which is supp I know it can be broken but while I'm looking for the hex my teammates are bleeding out on the ground and the match is going south FAST even in a team of 2 or 3 the killer can camp the ones on the ground or go snooping for the bloodtrails and scratch marks hts is overall broken it shouldn't last the whole time until the hex is broken I've had countless matches where I couldn't find the hex all game it definitely needs a timer not a short one maybe a two minute timer I know that might sound short but you have to think how many aura reading perks it knocks out and the fact you can't even see a survivor on the hook you just have to hope to see a glimpse of where the hook is or run around and hope to hear them struggling (again talking from solo experience) the community is so quick to complain about survivors abusing perks resulting in them getting nerfed to hell and back but they don't point out the killers because they think it's "fair" or it's a "good strat" if you notice they've been watering down survivor perks heavily like alert no longer working on undetectable killers right there it takes away the value of that perk if it's a ghostface or a Michael or even just undetectable perks and taking away the starting 3 tokens from distortion now only starting with 1 but can't get no more then 2 I admit distortion was broken to some instinct but why take away 1 token
In which way is trail of torment a problem? He used a perkslot for it and you even see that he has it if you actually look around. This completely ignores the fact that you can hear his breathing from here to the other side of the world.
Besides all this he's already a stealthkiller so of course you should be positioned good and aware of your suroundings. There's nothing problematic here at all.
I didn't know that about Trail of Torment! Can't wait to try it out. Thank you for the tip!
Why the hell do other people make "perfectly normal" discussions that are 100% dumb but I make a fairly good point and all I get are ######### for brains trolls who have nothing better to do like why comment at all
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These perks are far from broken, but I don't disagree that there is some aspect to them that I really don't like.
Trail of torment is not necessarily a problem but rather the colors of the generators' auras. Most of the perks related to generators, both perks of killers and survivors always leave generators with yellow auras which makes it difficult for some casual players to understand which perks are being used.
You can't tell if the generator is being affected by trail of torment, blast mine, wiretap, better together etc. It would be cool if they changed the colors depending on how the generator is being affected.
In which way is trail of torment a problem? He used a perkslot for it and you even see that he has it if you actually look around. This completely ignores the fact that you can hear his breathing from here to the other side of the world.
Besides all this he's already a stealthkiller so of course you should be positioned good and aware of your suroundings. There's nothing problematic here at all.
How many Trail of Torment michaels do you go against? How many Third Seals? These have WAY more counter play than some of the meta survivor perks.
Hex: Third Seal is so abusable that is currently at 0.74% usage and and its all time cap was merely 1.13% lol
Why the hell do other people make "perfectly normal" discussions that are 100% dumb but I make a fairly good point and all I get are ######### for brains trolls who have nothing better to do like why comment at all
Discussion is closed? How am I still able to post then? 😉
Because OP edited the post and title. Discussion wasn't closed by mods
Here would have been a comment if it wasn´t closed.