Option to bleed out faster when?

IDK if it's just because there's an event that's supposed to be fun happening right now or what, but holy crap the toxic killers are out in force.

I've been slugged and snowman-humped to death multiple times. I have to just lie on the ground for four minutes while some dork gets their jollies trying to farm salt.

Don't make Unbreakable and trash Boon perks the only option to combat a full team slugging. Let us choose to bleed out like we can choose to let go on the hook.

Comments

  • @Tsanders said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3856506#Comment_3856506

    Survivors can hide indefinitely in 2 v 1 situations... Why should a killer be forced into that situation?

    The issue that I'm having here, is that survivors can't hide indefinitely. If a survivor isn't moving around enough they get crows and then it is much easier to locate them. If the survivors aren't getting crows it means they are actively moving around, and playing the game. Sure they might not be doing gens to escape but they are still playing. Now if the survivors are moving around enough to avoid getting crows it means they can slip up and get spotted in which case you are able to chase and, hopefully, down them.

    Often times in post like these killers always tell the survivors if they don't want to get slugged they just need to waste perk slots for unbreakable, as if that one time use perk is going to do anything against a killer determined to slug anyway.

    Killers have access to so many more perks to help you find survivors. Maybe just work some more aura reading into you build so you don't end up in a time wasting game of hide and seek.

    Playing the devil's advocate here but imo survivors hiding indefinitely for hatch is almost as big of an issue as slugging for 4k is. It's the same fundamental scenario: the main match is over, one player wants to leave (the killer), but they can't, because others stall the match.

    I would agree it is rare but it happens. There is an exploit that allows survivors to do nothing and still not get crows, when both survivors do it the match can easily last 10 more minutes.

    However this problem does not have a simple solution like slugging has (give-up button) - so I still find it annoying when people constantly bring it up in threads about slugging.

  • Just got done with time waster slug match number 5 in between my POE2 mapping.

    Gotta say I dont know why survivors even load into the game anymore.

  • @ChuckingWong said:

    Just got done with time waster slug match number 5 in between my POE2 mapping.

    Gotta say I dont know why survivors even load into the game anymore.

    it's shocking that it is still allowed to happen. I'm surprised the game isnt dead with how bad that ontop of how bad the soloq experience is.

  • The amount of slugging for 4k in my 8 hour stream yesterday in event was hilarious ( even when me or my do swf goes directly to a hook for killer to hook, nah they want that 4k to win their imagery 10million dollar prize.

    Literally kept me in ground for 3.5 mins humping back and forth, going back and forth in snowman throwing balls then moris when am 99% near full bleed out and sadly it was a wesker too making the few nice ones like myself look bad.

    I think he didnt like that I made him vault the window. Sorry that I am one of the few survivors who looks behind them while being chased lol

    Overall killers need stop qqing about survivor dc/raging when they are the source of it. Yall deserve 4 bot skull merchant treatment.

1 2 ›