Is devour hope bugged?
I have had this happen in so many games where the game is going fine and then I get instdowned by and the moried. Thing is that it never revealed the fact that devour was in play until he go the 5 stacks so what’s that about?
I have had this happen in so many games where the game is going fine and then I get instdowned by and the moried. Thing is that it never revealed the fact that devour was in play until he go the 5 stacks so what’s that about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the killer. If its an M2 injure (at least with most killers) it won't reveal devour since M2 powers can't down. It only reveals devour if a person got M1'd or (I don't know if this has been fixed ever) if blight rush attacks.
Count the hooks. If they have 5, then it's legit. They just got their 4th and 5th downs without using M1 attacks, and/or they got multiple hooks before rescues were made.
thing is that it was a doctor. It makes sense if it was a killer with an alternate attack but with doctor it makes no sense
Can still technically be done with grabs off a locker, vault, or a gen. I've also had it where my fourth survivor is being carried before the third is off hook, so that can mess with the stack counting on the survivor end.
So unusual, but not impossible.
i'm 99% sure that devour reveals itself even on M2 hits, unlike noed
Never mind false alarm sorry.
I think m2s are supposed to reveal. I played against an artist with Devour who only got 3 hooks and Devour got revealed when the artist tagged the survivor who was opening gate
Devour is revealed after hitting a survivor doesn't matter if it's a M1 or M2 hit. It's not revealed if the killer grabbed the survivor that slow vaulted, off a gen or a locker. Possible that got the 2 extra hooks needed before the 3rd unhook. So it's possible to get 5 stacks without it being revealed, but very unlikely.