Long survivor queue times?
I feel like I have to wait minutes before I even find a lobby? What the hell is going on?
I feel like I have to wait minutes before I even find a lobby? What the hell is going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since 2v8 ended the Survivor queues are longer, but not really long from my experience. You just dont get instant queues in the evening as Survivor when there is no 2v8 going on. But for me it is also not minutes, I guess around 1 minute queue time for me in the evening (and instant during the day) and this is normal for me.
Improved matchmaking.
That would be nice