New Killer is extremely overpowered
This might be the most over powered killer I have ever seen. Not sure how it got through the PTB. Devs really screwed up on this one. The game is unplayable from a survivor standpoint.
Tagged:
Mod
This might be the most over powered killer I have ever seen. Not sure how it got through the PTB. Devs really screwed up on this one. The game is unplayable from a survivor standpoint.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not even close. Shes C tier at best, but then again I am not really taking this post seriously.
I agree. By herself without the dog she's weak. The dog needs to be put down. There is no actual counter aside from a teammate stopping the dog. Devs don't play soloq that much because it's literally the Hunger Games.
You stating the new killer is C tier shows you cant be taken seriously…lol
She just came out. Calm down.
is that supposed to mean the killer should be overpowered? try again little guy.
You can literally stun the dog yourself with a pallet….
Your response are immature. Shes an M1 killer that has multiple counters. Not sure why you think she is OP. You also haven't given any valid reasons..
what?
And now picture the game if it was balanced around these Survivors…
is stunning the dog with a pallet the reason why the killer isnt overpowered?
I play pretty much every day. Havent faced a killer this op before.
Its sad how people keep commenting to ragebait.
Again your're not saying why she is OP…
Closing this thread due to increasing toxicity with the recent comments.