Lots of spam
Mods, please remove these spam posts
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd got a response from a mod other day and while they took care of it, the person in Korea doing this waits until they know there's probably no mods on thn just spams a bunch. They wait until those threads get deleted or blocked and then make new accounts.
Sigh, time to go in and report for spam. (5 seems to be the magic number)
Hold on, I'm going to learn some Korean real quick.
It’s just the standard “go to this website so you can get your credit card and identity stolen!” Shtique. Nothing special
They really need more mods.
Five pages of this...I thought you had to have your account verified to post here.
myth busted.
I probably don't need to say this but I hope nobody clicks on their links, because it would encourage them to spam again. If nobody ever clicks on the links they will stop eventually. It's also probably sites that makes money with the number of clicks they receive. Don't encourage the behavior and they will go away. And to be honest I'm almost 85% sure it's not coming from only 1 person. Probably a group of salty korean survivors
... just kidding.
I think 5 and it gets hidden and flagged for a moderator probably in conjunction if it's other threads by same poster getting flagged.