Stop frigging dodging lobbies
I am fed up.
Honestly, almost every single lobby I got in the past hour was dodged. You want to play killer but you chicken out because... I don’t know why to be honest. If you can’t take it, go play something else.
it’s really frustrating.
Honestly, almost every single lobby I got in the past hour was dodged. You want to play killer but you chicken out because... I don’t know why to be honest. If you can’t take it, go play something else.
it’s really frustrating.
Comments
The problem killers have with SWF is not that they're dickheads but that they have voice chat and the game was and still isn't balanced around that. No killer likes 5 minute genrush matches. They're boring.
Nurse and Hillbilly are the only ones that can be played without add-ons.
You realize that survs dc on a super regular basis? They find out they are facing a killer they don't like: dc. There is a mori offering: dc. And so on...
Time is crucial in a match. With a 4 SWF, a killer can calculate with 2-3 D-Strikes. Depending on which killer they are playing, they might decide they can't handle the toolboxes and instaheals on top of it, so they dodge. The nurse player can still handle that loadout and doesn't dodge, therefore the 4 SWF only faces nurses and think that's the only killer played on high rank.