Sadako/Onryo's Demanifestated invisibility duration is still bugged (also Reiko's watch).
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: the Demanifested invisibility duration, and the one of Reiko's watch, are still broken.
The video below explains the issue in detail very well.
PLATFORM: Steam, and all other platforms.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: play Sadako in a custom game.
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/q7HiIGq1uaw?si=BI0tLeFUJkJev-7IPLAYER LOGS:
- None.
Comments
Reiko's watch doesnt do anything at all.
I have noticed this as well.
New recent video of her bug still not fixed
https://youtu.be/MhSBdZIFxXY?si=_mv_DKuqeqzXigg0Why can't the devs at the very least add it to the list of known issues?
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/known-issues
Has she been fixed as of the new patch?
I don’t believe so, no.
Popping in here to confirm that the team is aware of this report and the info shared in this thread - thank you! - has been passed along to them.
Yay! Thank you Ryan.
Reiko's watch is definitely now been fixed, but I can't be sure about her demanifest invisibility duration being actually fixed since it wasn't mentioned from the patch