Question for surviors

All generators are done there are 2 surviors left you v and one who just got hooked for the first time. What do you do first go for the unhook or get the exit gate open?

Comments

  • Depends if I had been hooked already, if the killer is facecamping or I have a perk that would assist. If not then I leave cos cba

  • I open the exit gate then go for the unhook. That way if needed, I can turn tail and run away with an escape plan in place.

  • Depends on who the killer is and what he's doing

  • I go do the exit gate, if it's their first time, they do have time to just, hang around (hehe) while i go and open the gate, then i go back and try to unhook them. If the killer is FC, then i just go to the exit, if i really can't try. The amount of times i have been downed, for trying to help though, to me i don't see escaping as the most important. Yes it is the goal of a survivor, when i first began i just would go through the exit, no questions asked. but now i am thinking more of my team friends...! ((oooh friend! DBD friend!))

  • Thanks. Was in a have last night with this situation and got called out  for not being a team player. And I've thought to myself after wouldn't the smart idea be to open the gate first then get the rescue. That way we aren't running around trying to open the gate with a trailer trying to take our head off. Sally the hooked survior died cause he tried to jump off and the killer chased me out the gate.
  • It depends, face camping, just go to the exit, i will even just suicide so people can get to the exit IF i know i am camped and there is no way. No doubt in the past, before i allowed people to message me i would of had all sorts of abuse about not been a team player. If they run NOED, then it can be tricky...unless you find the totem quickly...but as i said, @venom12784...play the game as you want too, so long as you aren't doing anything bannable :)

  • One question, did they change the hatch? Playing killer, 2 gens and 2 survivors remaining and suddenly one escapes?????

  • Is nobody going to say "Find the hatch and T-bag until it opens"? Because that's what happens when I'm the one on the hook in that situation.

  • open exit gate then attempt to unhook, if the killer tries to tunnel then bodyblock to the nearest exit

  • @hectorxd7 said:
    One question, did they change the hatch? Playing killer, 2 gens and 2 survivors remaining and suddenly one escapes?????

    Did one just have a key..?

  • 1) Exit Gate
    2) go for the unhook
    3) try and die or try and escape
    4) things
  • @Gorgonia said:
    1) Exit Gate
    2) go for the unhook
    3) try and die or try and escape
    4) things

    Lol "things" like yes, check to see i haven't dropped my bank card while trying to live! hehe

  • Open as many gates as I have time to.

    Here's a semi-secret. The gates offer survivors a MASSIVE safe zone. Under most circumstances there's not a damn thing a killer can do to prevent an escape.
    Less so when they're injured or exposed, but that's why, if you're healthy, and not exposed, you position yourself to take a hit for them.

    As a killer, knowing that jerks my chain pretty hard, but no sense in keeping it secret. I play survivor, too.
  • Always exit gate first and then look at the situation. If NOED and their 1st hook, you have a bit of time to try and find totem. Then if can get unhook, you can take hit for survivor as both run to the gate. 
    I always try to help, or you can be a git and try and find hatch and t-bag till escape.

    I had that one game and so I made sure I survived on hook as long as possible to give killer time to find them which they did, so made me a bit happier