Spirits new outfit rocks.

Just saw the new outfit on the ps4 for spirit, i have seen it here in a previous post but it looks awesome! really freaky! sorry to the guys that you can't see her butt though ^^ hehe

Comments

  • I did catch myself trying to look when I was being carried the first time lol She looks awesome <3 I was like ''hell yeah lets go to the Basement!''

  • Oh hell yeah. Jump on that after work last night. Awesome

  • bUT HeR OuTFiT iS sEXUAlLiZING ASiAns

  • I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

  • @MegMain98 said:
    I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

    P3 head school girl outfit blood sword

  • I have yet to face the spirit with that new outfit. I played around 13 matches yesterday

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

    P3 head school girl outfit blood sword

    I love the messy bun, striped school girl outfit, and the new sword that is labeled “frozen” or that giant samurai sword that came with the burial kimono.

    I would wear my P3 head but I don’t like the hair pieces that her hair is straight up in the air.

  • Played against the spirit with the new skin, it looks really good! @Shad03 there are sexy asians! even ones on dbd who er...sacrifice and kill!

  • @MegMain98 said:

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

    P3 head school girl outfit blood sword

    I love the messy bun, striped school girl outfit, and the new sword that is labeled “frozen” or that giant samurai sword that came with the burial kimono.

    I would wear my P3 head but I don’t like the hair pieces that her hair is straight up in the air.

    Yeah I don't have that messy bun head

  • @Mushwin said:
    Played against the spirit with the new skin, it looks really good! @Shad03 there are sexy asians! even ones on dbd who er...sacrifice and kill!

    Do you not recall the smurf accounts against the Spirit's new outfit? Unless I am thinking of another person, I'm sure you've seen them though.

  • Mushwin said:

    Just saw the new outfit on the ps4 for spirit, i have seen it here in a previous post but it looks awesome! really freaky! sorry to the guys that you can't see her butt though ^^ hehe

    Saw it in the shop, bought it, love it. Just wished the head piece looked better.
  • @Shad03 no that was me, there can only be one Mushwin! i do remember all of that and all the other accounts and posts etc lol but the outfit still rocks

  • @XavierBoah17 said:
    Mushwin said:

    Just saw the new outfit on the ps4 for spirit, i have seen it here in a previous post but it looks awesome! really freaky! sorry to the guys that you can't see her butt though ^^ hehe

    Saw it in the shop, bought it, love it. Just wished the head piece looked better.

    i do think the face looks a lil freaky

  • Shad03 said:

    bUT HeR OuTFiT iS sEXUAlLiZING ASiAns

    That was a funny post. Someone talking about the spirit being oversexualised. I dont know how someone came to that conclusion about a yokai hacked up spirit but eh im not gonna kink shame. XD
  • I may or may not have left the match I was currently in to buy them when I saw dbd tweet about it.

  • Rin is Bae <3 ..... easily the best work BHVR has done <3