We need more better looking cosmetics for the POC survivors
Definitely. It would also help if certain survivors didn't feel like they were set up to fail, suffering from some combination of:
a lacklustre default cosmetic
lacklustre perks
the majority of their other cosmetics upon release being recolours of their default
only having a single purple rarity cosmetic
no green rarity cosmetics
I'm mainly speaking about Gabriel here because I'm biased as a P100 player, but he could've been the next Felix or Vittorio. Instead they did him dirty in the cosmetic department.
Definitely. It would also help if certain survivors didn't feel like they were set up to fail, suffering from some combination of:
a lacklustre default cosmetic
lacklustre perks
the majority of their other cosmetics upon release being recolours of their default
only having a single purple rarity cosmetic
no green rarity cosmetics
I'm mainly speaking about Gabriel here because I'm biased as a P100 player, but he could've been the next Felix or Vittorio. Instead they did him dirty in the cosmetic department.
I think he's getting one soon, yet to be determined if its any good though.
Well, for horror it does make sense, due to the last girl idea.
Horror is all about provoking your fear, and using your empathy against you. Men are naturally more invested in and protective of women than they are of other men, and women naturally empathise with the intimidation and vulnerability of a powerful male killer vs. an innocent woman. We're simply all genetically coded to have more investment in female characters in horror than we are male characters.
Also women tend to want to play the fantasy of being a cute/beautiful woman, and men tend to want to see cute and beautiful women... so... shrug
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean… And? Some Survivors are more popular than others. This has always been the case.
We need more better looking cosmetics for the POC survivors
Definitely. It would also help if certain survivors didn't feel like they were set up to fail, suffering from some combination of:
I'm mainly speaking about Gabriel here because I'm biased as a P100 player, but he could've been the next Felix or Vittorio. Instead they did him dirty in the cosmetic department.
Where is Claudette?
She is a really popular survivor.
I've also seen heaps of Claudette's, it's odd that OP hasn't noticed them.
Yep!
I've also seen plenty of Thalita players and Steve.
I think he's getting one soon, yet to be determined if its any good though.
And they are all playing like they have to win the $5 Subway gift card.
I play Yui and Meg in their AoT outfits so people know I'm a scout
Can I have a gift card if I hide behind a finished gen for most of the game with a key I found in a chest?
I rotate survs i play.
I also see a lot RE chars and Silent Hills, Laras, Vitorios.
Don´t often see a Bill or Jake or Jeff.
The community says otherwise
Sable won over Gabriel in the cosmetic vote
Well I wanted both. I chose both Sable AND Gabe. :(
As others have already pointed out, Claudette is one of the most popular survivors. I see her a lot more than Yun-jin for example.
Yun-Yin DIVA
Well, for horror it does make sense, due to the last girl idea.
Horror is all about provoking your fear, and using your empathy against you. Men are naturally more invested in and protective of women than they are of other men, and women naturally empathise with the intimidation and vulnerability of a powerful male killer vs. an innocent woman. We're simply all genetically coded to have more investment in female characters in horror than we are male characters.
Also women tend to want to play the fantasy of being a cute/beautiful woman, and men tend to want to see cute and beautiful women... so... shrug
YOU ARE GOING TO BRAZIL
Ermmmm acthually Annie was apart of the Military Police 🤓👆