Legion and Ghostface in 2v8

So mainly for legion I think it would be really cool and lore inclusive if when they are added to the gamemode you could play two legions in the same match, I will also extend this idea to Ghostface because of the scream movies, I know this ghostface isn't connected to them but it would be a great callback, plus I can't see any problems with their being two of those killers.

Comments

  • That would be interesting. Hopefully they try this out.

  • I would LOVE to go zoomies across the map with another one of my Legion buddies, but I don't think BHVR will ever do it. They're not exactly a universally loved Killer among most Survivors…

    Well maybe they might do it, but only for an april fools joke like My Little Oni.

  • Pig and Ghost-face need to be added to 2v8.

    It'd be so cute just having them Tbag at each other lol.

  • @Mr_Critical said:

    So mainly for legion I think it would be really cool and lore inclusive if when they are added to the gamemode you could play two legions in the same match, I will also extend this idea to Ghostface because of the scream movies, I know this ghostface isn't connected to them but it would be a great callback, plus I can't see any problems with their being two of those killers.

    That would be amazing, now for 4v16 with all the legion members!

  • I suggested this exact same idea half-earnestly in another thread but I do genuinely think it'd be a really cool idea.