If you're curious why survivors run DS
I had a rank 1 game vs a nurse that I ran across swamp map for 3 gens (not in the big boat). Eventually she caught me and put me in the basement and camped me til I died.
My build was No Mither, Resilience, Prove Thyself and Sprint Burst.
I didn't t-bag or had any bm.
When you have to camp the No Mither guy to punish him cause you're too bad at blinking, of course I will remove Sprint Burst and slot DS.
Sorry, just venting, some of these players are just unbelievable.
Comments
Cant you just escape the killer like the rest of us? If the killer is tunnelling you after each hook then its prob the fault of the survivors putting you in the situation where you look more tasty to a killer, me personally i'll go for a safe hook and not just a hook for hooks sake.
GOLD! (AWESOME)
Probably because the amount of hooks are just absolutely ridiculous? I brought one Toolbox to match recently and spent it destroying hooks, I then found 2 more Tool boxes in match and spent them destroying hooks too and I still ended up dying on a hook. They seriously need to reduce the amount of hooks but I doubt they will because this game is all about Killer hand-holding.
edit
Oh look, a sociopath ^ on these forums? never.
Guess what happened : all hooks were destroyed so the killer had the impossible job of basement hooks hook response is to stop that from occuring.
Killers that tunnel NM guy are super trash. They think they are so good going for the guy that's handicapped all game.
Damn them!
But no mither targets are easier to down, so they get focused on.
Remember when survivors hated playing with no mither users because they viewed them as a liability?
On PS4 people facecamp with 5 gens left and Ruin up with traps around from Hag or Trapper.
LUL get used.
Welcome to hell.
Why don't we just remove perks entirely then? What a pathetic way of thinking.
Lol says the guy with a Bubba avatar.