Myers finally feel good

The Shape - Basekit
  • Increased Evil Within I movement speed to 4.4 m/s (was 4.2 m/s)
  • Increased maximum stalk per Survivor to 20 points (was 10)
  • Decreased the amount of Evil Within required to reach Evil Within II to 3 (was 5)
  • Increased the Evil Within gain multiplier when stalking from afar to 1 (was 0.1)
  • Decreased the Evil Within gain multiplier when stalking from up close to 0.4 (was 1)
The Shape - Addons
  • Fragrant Tuft of Hair: Increased the Evil Within III requirement to 20 (was 10)
  • Lock of Hair: Decreased the Evil Within III requirement to 50% (was 100%)
  • Judith's Tombstone: Increased the Evil Within III requirement to 20 (was 10)
  • Tombstone Piece: Increased the Evil Within III requirement to 15 (was 7.5)
  • Scratched Mirror: Decreases Evil Within I movement speed to 4.2 m/s (NEW)

That changes hes see on PTB. And they are really good. Tier 1 not useless anymore, Myers cannot lose his power anymore cause increased stalk points. More stalk from a far. And tombstone addons save its uniqness but make them more fair in case of time wasting.

Comments

  • TS peice did not get nerf and they probably want touch Myers again. Very disappointed

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3835063#Comment_3835063

    I thinks fair to be disappointed when these are the only real changes Myers has ever received and they still aren’t really going to make much of a different.

    I don’t think I’d be happy if I waited years for my main to receive a single actual buff only to see it’s just some number adjustments. So I can understand why Myers players aren’t happy with this.

    He's been my main since 2017 and I am very happy with them. He got some great changes that are going to make him feel so much better to play now.

    He's moves faster in tier 1, Huntress speed now which will feel so good. He only needs half the amount of stalk he did before to get to tier 2. These two changes have just eliminated his problematic early game he had. He gets double the amount of stalk per survivor which pretty much guarantees he'll never run out of stalk (you can pop up to 14 tier 3's now which you won't even need that many to win). This means you don't have be as conservative with your stalk as you did before, another major problem that's been solved. He stalks faster at a distance which is not only more tactically better but its more in line with his character too.

    I don't know how anyone can be disappointed with these changes. He's going to feel so much better to play. Not to mention tombstone piece actually got buffed. You can get 4 kills easily with it now with his new base kit buffs.

    I still would like more for him, like being able to break pallets faster in tier 3 to go with the mega lunge and fast vault speed. I would also love an activation button for tier 3, like with Oni's power. I think the nerf to the iri add ons was a bit much, but the piece compensates for it. I've seen a lot of people ask for him to have a normal lunge in tier 1. I would be ok with that.

    They did well with the Mikey changes overall. I hope he gets more.

  • Even though he's punished for stalking up close for some reason.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    I love all the changes, however I am surprised that Tombstone piece still lets you delete a survivor at 5 gens

    Let's be honest, what Myers is getting Tombstone Piece off at 5 gens? Against a team that doesn't do them, meaning they'd lose either way.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3835062#Comment_3835062

    Let's be honest, what Myers is getting Tombstone Piece off at 5 gens? Against a team that doesn't do them, meaning they'd lose either way.

    Could be a swf of 3 and 1 random Dwight that just stands still and feeds XD

1 2 ›