I don't understand…
Peeps not getting the reference and it's disappointing me ☹️
This ######### is messin up my floor
@Nazzzak said:This ######### is messin up my floor
@Nazzzak said:
😂😂😂
@Skittlesthehusky said:https://cdn3.emoji.gg/emojis/Confused_Dog.gif
@Skittlesthehusky said:
https://cdn3.emoji.gg/emojis/Confused_Dog.gif
Can someone better educated in memes please explain to me what the joke is and why I should be laughing
@DragonMasterDarren said:Can someone better educated in memes please explain to me what the joke is and why I should be laughing
@DragonMasterDarren said:
Search the title on youtube, and you'll see.
If it is a Scary Movie's reference, I'm glad to notice people already have forgotten this turnip !
CINDI! Why are you scared!?! They're just bones!!!!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't understand…
Peeps not getting the reference and it's disappointing me ☹️
This ######### is messin up my floor
😂😂😂
Can someone better educated in memes please explain to me what the joke is and why I should be laughing
Search the title on youtube, and you'll see.
If it is a Scary Movie's reference, I'm glad to notice people already have forgotten this turnip !
CINDI! Why are you scared!?! They're just bones!!!!