Any solutions for last 2 survs?
Please do something, I'm tired of waiting on the ground, because killer won't satisfy with 3 kills they want more…
Let us bleed out faster or make so gens auto-pop and we only need to power the gates, just something or basekit unbreakable
Comments
Yeah it does seem pretty unbalanced when there's only two people in the trial left. They should give a permanent buff or something to help out the team, like maybe a permanent 7% haste status effect? So that way it would be similar to Hope, or have the hatch spawn but closed. and a randomly selected chest would then have a key for the hatch. This would also give survivors more objectives than just having to do generators. At least for the last two people anyways.
This would take care of the two biggest gripes I have, early game slugging and doomed endgame slugging.
I've been running Friends 'Til The End on every killer to stop that from happening
Absolutely horrible idea. No.
No, just equip Unbreakable if you're getting slugged for 4K so consistently, clearly you'd get value out of it.
The reality is that the game is boring in the 2v1 and changes to speed it up are good imo.
Anti-camp currently discourages hooking in the 2v1 because you have to leave the hook and let the other survivor unhook. This forces the game to drag on which is especially stupid at 2 or more gens remaining.
In the 2v1, remove anti-camp and provide a faster bleed out option, and you both encourage hooking and punish slugging for the 4k unless you immediately know where the 4th survivor is.
I think surv buffs like gen speeds or haste aren't a good idea, because either the gens aren't close to done and the survivors clearly lost and don't deserve a buff or the gens are nearly done and the survivors (who can't properly win anyway) might be able to get a gate escape or two.
I just always go afk if I get slugged at the end and do something productive.
If it makes the killer feel better if he secures his 4k, then that's fine with me, because then there must be other bigger problems for him and I begrudge him that.
But I wanna go next and don't wanna wait till they hump me, looks for my teammate who is hiding or waiting me to bleed out when I did nothing wrong to killers, just something to go next as fast as possible
Do you think like me all this happens since the basekit Mori ? I sincerely hope Devs have noticed that too…
Make it that when there’s only 2 survivors left in the game you can hook yourself when slugged.
I think part of the problem with the 2v1 is also how little incentive there is to actually try and win or do gens, and how big the incentive is for hiding for hatch.
If you try and do gens, you get a few measly objective points and maybe some chase points. Then at best you get hooked, die, maybe get farmed by the other survivor that runs and hides after the unhook. Worst case slugged for the 4k.
Whereas if you hide for hatch, you have the chance not only to get 7000 survival points, which btw I think it's bad that ALL those points are given for an escape and none of them are given for things like, surviving to endgame, or the entire survivor team finishing generators. But you also get 2500 objective points from hatch too.
So think some kind of incentive for actually doing gens or taking chase would be good. What if all BP gains are doubled while 2 players are alive for the survivors? So it's kind of "worth it" to keep playing the 2v1.
Ok but I actually love your idea of changing some of the hatch escape points to survive until endgame points, it's a very elegant idea.
If the 7000 escape points were instead closer to:
plus an extra 750 for each other survivor who escapes, you reward more interesting gameplay.
The last would be an extra bonus for succeeding as a team and also reward dying for altruistic gameplay.
A BP boost in 2v1 would work well I think, like how the late unhook/heal points encourage altruistic gameplay in endgame.
I also think 20% of all survivor BP earnings should be added to a shared pool, which everyone gets on top for free.
I disagree. Why should it make him feel better while we lay on the ground and do nothing in a game we pay money for. If I want to do something productive, I wouldn’t even bother to play the game.
If one is slugged and the killer is looking for the last one is because there has to exist the possibility to get 4K, unless you really need to make it always a 3k to satisfy your ego?
If you hook the third 99% of the time you get to the hatch before, simple. If you don’t like being on the ground, basically they should add a mechanic that is 4% success like unhooking to get up or bleed out. That’s bout it. And killer should get credit for the kill if you end up killing yourself with that mechanic.
Great idea, so I can finally go next as fast as possible :)
I'm fully agree with
MissClove
I hate time waste in matches and ego battles