BBQ Watch update.
No BBQ and Chili this week folks.
No BBQ and Chili this week folks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is the reason? Did i miss something?
He promised he would post every week about BBQ not being in the Shrine until it gets to be there.
In fact, I was going to post earlier where you were. :P
There is no reason, it's random. If it's not random, they will never chose it because it's literally the only reason most people buy my guy Bubba.
The DLC is quite cheap as it doesn't have a survivor with it. Not only is BBQ a great perk but so are Franklins Demise and Knock Out. You also get a Leatherface.
So if you want it just buy it!
According to the wiki, BBQ has only ever appeared once on the Shrine. There are still perks like Surveillance that have never appeared apparently.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive#Past_Shrines_of_Secrets
How about you just buy the DLC and shut up with the incessant complaint?
You ok Doc? Need someone to talk to homie?
^ this.
It is 4 Euros. When on Discount it is around 2,50 or something. Should be fine for one of the best perks in the game.
I'm one of them. Bought him in Christmas sales, very cheap DLC for two good perks, BBQ and Franklins. I only played him 3 or 4 games, the rest of the time I leveled him using another killer. Poor Bubba.
Nope, just fed up with him and his Shrine conspiracies.
Also he owns Leatherface already, you r attacking a straw man
I really enjoy playing him to be honest. One of my fav killers.
For those times when I just want to go brain-dead killer. He is such an easy killer to use if you have some speed add ons on your chainsaw.
Billy can eat a dick. Bubba for life!
It took awhile for me to realize how fun it is to have a simple killer, helps a lot when you stop caring about winning or rank and just want to chase people with a big tummy and a chainsaw. Farming them points!
The Shrine is RNG, no matter how often tinhat Bubba's try to claim otherwise.
Sucks to be a beginner killer nowadays.....
That means bubba will pop up on daily rituals. I don't want to play as bubba.
I'd like to point out how often We're Going to Live Forever has popped up in comparison.
Its pretty bad.