Stranger Things - Nancy
Can we update her graphics? She is so outdated compared to a lot of the other survivors. I don't know what it is about her but she just doesn't look right especially with what we can achieve with todays graphics.
Can we update her graphics? She is so outdated compared to a lot of the other survivors. I don't know what it is about her but she just doesn't look right especially with what we can achieve with todays graphics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was a part of their last survey that asked which character you would like them to update the visuals for, i put cheryl there as she never really lookedd like cheryl/heather lol but yea nancy is another one in need of an update
Don't touch her, she's perfect! Look what they did to Quentin :(
I asked for Cheryl too, they should spend more time on those because they are nowhere near the quality they should be IMO
I want ada claire leon and chris updated, sure claire was finally change but she still looks off, ada overall her face specially on re 4 dress just seem off. Leon and Chris face was ruined I believe when twins was updated or was vecnas release not sure. Jill, Carlos, Rebecca and Sheva is spot on perfect of how they look in their games so I know they can fix the other 4.