Why not add offerings for hexes in the game?
As an example
Offering : hex ruin - adds ruins effect (perhaps tweaked due to the nature of offerings) to the game, at maybe lvl 1 etc
As an example
Offering : hex ruin - adds ruins effect (perhaps tweaked due to the nature of offerings) to the game, at maybe lvl 1 etc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Noice.
Or maybe an Offering that places another Dull Totem.
I like all of these ideas too
I like it
good players are unaffected by ruin, lvl 1 ruin wont do anything but slow gen progress by very little
If you want ruin, run the perk.
Let's give survivors Distortion offerings where their auras are hidden all game, or prove thyself offerings where they all have prove thyself.
Why are you being so sarcastic towards me? I'm sorry i offended you with my suggestion mate
Some people LITERALLY can't play through ruin, and it'll make them useless in the game - which is why they then spend time not doing gens but searching for the totem, some times it's hard sometimes it's easy.
Personally, I think ruin is fine like it is, as with all hexes. They are high risk, high reward as they should be. Using offerings kinda neglects that aspect of them. That said, I would be all for offerings that would create a fake hex totem on the map.
My wife can bulldoze through ruin without batting an eye. I see ruin running, I start looking for a nice plot to bury my dead body.
However, I feel as if ruin only does good in lower ranks. Higher ranks some people can play through it or find the totem more quickly (in result of a little time being wasted for survivors)
A fake hex totem or hexes as offerings would make offerings more useful in my opinion. However, I don’t think devs would try to remove hex perks and change them into offerings. Especially since some killers came with hexes in their perks.
I would prefer an offering that creates more dull totems or a fake hex totem with no effects added
"Spawns 1 Hex Totem in the Trial. The Hex does not have an effect. Secret. "
MAKE THIS A THING
Offerings for totems would be awesome, more totems, fake Hex totems(but they have to do something or it would be worthless), a lesser effect totem etc. Hell more totem offerings would go great with NOED because once they get 5 totems they'll think it's over but then ''wait there's more!''
Even if it was a fake hex totem it would be amazing, but imagine if you could bring Devour or third seal into a match with an offering?
Make that a yellow offering, green makes 2, and purple makes 3.
Solution, make a new tier of offerings, ie ultra rares/only give them out for completing killer daily's
hmm true
Is this suggestion so that you don't need to waste a perk slot on a slot? I would be interested on more secret offerings in that vain. For instance, an offering could hide the totem's fire so that people have to cleanse all the totems until the find the right one or set multiple fake totems on fire (as someone else suggested, I believe).
What I really like at this moment is the idea of something much simpler: A secret offering that adds 1/2/3 additional dull totems. It would make for an interesting counter to the hunting of hexes to prevent noed
I approve of this
i approve of all of these suggestions tbh
Totems are high risk, barely any reward, depending on the rank you are at.
Except for the fact that there not. i've seen rank 1's get cucked, by third seal, ruin and devour as long as they stay up. let alone lower ranks