You guys and Empathetic Connection

You guys realize this perk is so we can optimize finding each other when injured and heal quickly?

This isn't a perk for. Oh, anytime you're being chased. Just come over to the gen you see me working on and screw the whole match up.

Obviously, in a swf this COULD Be used to help body blocking plays. But for the love of whatever why are you bringing the killer over to my 90% done gen at the start of a match?

I almost hope the aura doesnt show when on a gen or somethng and these people arent actually doing this on purpose.

Comments

  • this has always been the case with aura perks like that people use bond as a throw the killer onto teammates perk can’t really help it

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    this has always been the case with aura perks like that people use bond as a throw the killer onto teammates perk can’t really help it

    I've been using this perk to try to optimize solo play. Plenty times where someone might have a really good chase but it ends up being a trade off because they end up leading the killer to a gen. Instead I see a huge portion of this having the negative effect. It's just ridiculous really.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    You guys realize this perk is so we can optimize finding each other when injured and heal quickly?

    This isn't a perk for. Oh, anytime you're being chased. Just come over to the gen you see me working on and screw the whole match up.

    Obviously, in a swf this COULD Be used to help body blocking plays. But for the love of whatever why are you bringing the killer over to my 90% done gen at the start of a match?

    I almost hope the aura doesnt show when on a gen or somethng and these people arent actually doing this on purpose.

    I love empathetic but I use it for swfs. When I am alone I use empathy.. :)

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    You guys realize this perk is so we can optimize finding each other when injured and heal quickly?

    This isn't a perk for. Oh, anytime you're being chased. Just come over to the gen you see me working on and screw the whole match up.

    Obviously, in a swf this COULD Be used to help body blocking plays. But for the love of whatever why are you bringing the killer over to my 90% done gen at the start of a match?

    I almost hope the aura doesnt show when on a gen or somethng and these people arent actually doing this on purpose.

    They’re just trying to get you to empathize with the Killer chasing them that’s all.

  • If I really need healing, I'll run to the Empathic person. When I run Empathic, they almost never come to me for heals.