Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the given template.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok that's a pretty funny bug 😂
Finally. The Knight buff we needed.
Id die happily if a bug like that happened to me
"I'm no longer the Knight… I'm a telepathic green orb."
That’s a cool and very creative bug
Imagine we got a Killer that could do this? Pick up a Survivor to rapidly levitate them around the stage.
Miquella getting dragged off to Brazil was the highlight I needed this morning
Oh god I don't want him to be in the bin for another month ;w;
Can this bug be made into a feature too, or is this killer finally going to get the fixes he needs?
That doesn't seem like it requires a killswitch, it is pretty funny.
As if the bugs couldn't get any worse.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the given template.
Thank you.