Rank 20 Killer can't find survivors to kill

literally unplayable, been waiting for more than an hour, no one comes into my lobby at all as a killer. but I can find lobbies with full people as a survivor just fine. When will the devs fix this? I don't care if I have to fight Tier 1 Survivors with my Tier 20 killer, I just want the game to start! Damn!

Comments

  • i struggle at rank 7 to find people to be killers....i just want some killer to chase me! *sniffs

  • It's probably just the time of day and region area since even with region lock removal red ranks are a pain to get lobbies as right now on PC. But it's the same every day around this time between 2-5 am or so lobbies are really slow.

  • edogast said:

    literally unplayable, been waiting for more than an hour, no one comes into my lobby at all as a killer. but I can find lobbies with full people as a survivor just fine. When will the devs fix this? I don't care if I have to fight Tier 1 Survivors with my Tier 20 killer, I just want the game to start! Damn!

    edogast said:

    literally unplayable, been waiting for more than an hour, no one comes into my lobby at all as a killer. but I can find lobbies with full people as a survivor just fine. When will the devs fix this? I don't care if I have to fight Tier 1 Survivors with my Tier 20 killer, I just want the game to start! Damn!

    You can't depip into the ranks 20-16. I know it sucks and I don't know why bhvr did this, but you will have to deal with absurd queue times till you are rank 15
  • Master said:
    edogast said:

    literally unplayable, been waiting for more than an hour, no one comes into my lobby at all as a killer. but I can find lobbies with full people as a survivor just fine. When will the devs fix this? I don't care if I have to fight Tier 1 Survivors with my Tier 20 killer, I just want the game to start! Damn!

    edogast said:

    literally unplayable, been waiting for more than an hour, no one comes into my lobby at all as a killer. but I can find lobbies with full people as a survivor just fine. When will the devs fix this? I don't care if I have to fight Tier 1 Survivors with my Tier 20 killer, I just want the game to start! Damn!

    You can't depip into the ranks 20-16. I know it sucks and I don't know why bhvr did this, but you will have to deal with absurd queue times till you are rank 15
    Actually you can I have by simply not playing for a month or two at rank 15 cause other games have my interest and when I hop on it's back to be with the starter ranks as if I never climbed to 15. 
  • Master said:
    edogast said:

    literally unplayable, been waiting for more than an hour, no one comes into my lobby at all as a killer. but I can find lobbies with full people as a survivor just fine. When will the devs fix this? I don't care if I have to fight Tier 1 Survivors with my Tier 20 killer, I just want the game to start! Damn!

    edogast said:

    literally unplayable, been waiting for more than an hour, no one comes into my lobby at all as a killer. but I can find lobbies with full people as a survivor just fine. When will the devs fix this? I don't care if I have to fight Tier 1 Survivors with my Tier 20 killer, I just want the game to start! Damn!

    You can't depip into the ranks 20-16. I know it sucks and I don't know why bhvr did this, but you will have to deal with absurd queue times till you are rank 15
    Actually you can I have by simply not playing for a month or two at rank 15 cause other games have my interest and when I hop on it's back to be with the starter ranks as if I never climbed to 15. 
    Yes if you are inactive for several seasons, then you will eventually drop lower. But you cant depip by playing
  • @edogast said:
    literally unplayable, been waiting for more than an hour, no one comes into my lobby at all as a killer. but I can find lobbies with full people as a survivor just fine. When will the devs fix this? I don't care if I have to fight Tier 1 Survivors with my Tier 20 killer, I just want the game to start! Damn!

    The matchmaking is BS, i cant find lobbies at Rank 1 either!

  • This content has been removed.
  • Gotta get the sweet spot guys!

    Ranks 15-8, queues are pretty quick, and you got an extreme of dimwits and no lifes for killers and survivors.

    Rank 7-4 is an Enigma, you never know what will happen!~
    Rank 3-1 takes to long, cause the matches are "not fun"
    Rank 20-16 takes to long, cause you have to wait 1 or 2 resets to get to 17-20, easier to derank to 15

    It's a game within a game!