Which character would you like to see in DBD?
Fan edited.
Fan edited.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ellis, Nick, Rochelle, Coach ☹️
Venom (Harry Osborn) as a killer.
Mary Jane Watson as a survivor.
Smurf Village Map
Papa Smurf: Survivor
Smurfette: Survivor
Brainy Smurf: Survivor
Jokey Smurf: Survivor
Gargamel: Killer
(My Lil Oni mode)
Robocop Chapter
Robocain as Killer
Lewis as survivor.
Kind of a deep cut horror but Pumpkinhead would make my day.
I've wanted Pennywise in the game for a while and I think he'd work but pretty sure he won't be added.
Creature From The Black Lagoon, Frankenstein's Monster, I wouldn't be against a collab with Ghost & Gwar, Art The Klown would be fun in game, Sam from Trick 'R Treat
maybe Gordon Freeman as survivor and Ravenholm as a map (i would still die on my hill that Ravenholm would be one of the sickest dbd maps ever regardless if it was properly balanced or not)
HOLD ON HOLD ON, LET HIM COOK 🗣🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥
Elvira, The Boys, Buffy, Pumpkinhead, Supernatural Sammy, Dean and Cas. Blade from The Puppet Master films (imagine a reverse My Little Oni with the killer super super tiny!) For Buffy I would want Buffy to be the survivor (with other characters being an alternative skin). For killer of the Buffy chapter I would want to have Dark Willow. Dark Willow would be next level.
Hannibal and Clarice
Just watched Pumpkinhead for the first time the other night. Surprisingly good practical effects and acting wasn't as bad as I was expecting either
I just want actual horror characters from actual horror IPs, i've grown tired of the recent trend of horror-adjacent and non-horror characters at this point.
We are overdue for an Insidious or Conjuring chapter/cosmetic set.
The Rubber Man/Woman from AHS would be an extremely popular skin with the fan-base.
I still personally want NOS4A2 in the game too.
The Mountain Man (killer) and Jannicke (Survivor) from the Cold Prey movies.
Map: Based on the movie location, in Jotunheimen (Norway).
I think that would have made a lot of sense for DBD to have.
Since the killer in the movie is using stealth and is pretty quiet when moving, I think this character would bring some much needed horror elements back to the game.
I mean, his design is pretty creepy too.
I will do my choice of killers later, but for now here are 10 Survivors I would love to see.
1. Angela Orosco (Silent Hill 2)
2. Jonathan Sims (The Magnus Archives)
3. Sydney Prescott (Scream)
4. Lucy MacLean (Fallout)
5. Ben (Night Of The Living Dead)
6. Elvira (Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark)
7. Keisha (Alice Isn't Dead)
8. Jacob Singer (Jacob's Ladder)
9. Lucy Woods (Lorelai)
10. Fiona Belli (Haunting Ground)
I'd really like to see Skull Merchant added(back) to Dead by Daylight.
Possible hot take - but I don’t want them to add any more characters for a while.
The game is saturated with characters now that it’s becoming pretty mediocre with each update - I haven’t seen a really good perk in a long time, for example and Killers are just becoming rehashes of each other. They’re becoming uninspired.
Secondly, There is so much wrong with the game right now they need to focus on fixing and polishing what’s already there.
unfortunately, the game is now essentially a live service game. BHVR need the licences to keep making money from it as 7 years down the like pretty much anyone who wanted to buy it probably has. They’re going to prioritise quantity over quality.
Here are my top 10 Killers.
1. Walter Sullivan, a.k.a "The Orphan" (Silent Hill 4: The Room)
2. Nikola Orsinov, a.k.a "The Stranger" (The Magnus Archives)
3. Daniel Robitaille, a.k.a "The Sweet" (Candyman)
4. Pious Augustus, a.k.a "The Chosen One" (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
5. Alcina Dimitrescu, a.k.a "The Countess" (Resident Evil 8: The Village)
6. Seijiro Makabe, a.k.a "The Kusabi" (Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly)
7. Stefano Valentini, a.k.a "The Photographer" (The Evil Within 2)
8. Red, a.k.a "The Tethered" (Us)
9. Eugene Victor Tooms, a.k.a "The Squeeze" (X-Files)
10. Covered Woman, a.k.a "The Depression" (Hi, I'm Mary Mary)
Cyn from murder drones
I got my wish for Eren Jeager(I'm 0-2 for taking L's here) all thats left really are the actual L4D cast, Mystery Inc. survivor crew and Shinichi Izumi from Parasyte:The Maxim/Kiseijuu
I don't want much anime in my dbd, but Tokyo Ghoul was a tasteful adaptation and the only other guy I'd like to see next to Kaneki is Shinichi. I'm bummed we didn't get a Sasaki Haise skin for survivor however Shinichi could fill that gap as the monster survivor he'd be Ash 2.0
Id settle for a Kiseijuu survivor paragraph but an actual killer would be incredibly based and would make BHVR a ton of money if you make a chase killer wear non licenced survivor cosmetics.
Oh God I've never thought it until today but Fiona Belli would fit so well!! I'd love to see her in DBD.
Idk. but we need a two foot tall Survivor that you can't F*ing see running all over the map… (I'm looking at you Chucky!)
Ash could use some friends.