What in the heck is going on, BHVR? Constant DC every time.
I don't know what is happening there at BHVR, but i came back to DbD, to spook some kids for holloween. But, every single time i play chucky (my main)… I get disconnected from server…. EVERY….. SINGLE…… TIME…… and to that extent, I'm usually doing very good… then, i get DC'd by some sort of server error (or some butthurt kid DDOSing).. then i gotta sit through some sorta matchmaking lock, for something that wasn't my fault, other than being good……. get your stuff together BHVR..
Also, just wanted to note, something fishy has been going on since my return (its only been approx 6 months, or less).. nothing has changed on my end, so it's gotta be server side, but changing characters, and loading has begun taking much much longer… before dracula, it would be instant, now, its like 15+seconds just to switch between characters… again, I know it's not my end, cause everythings still up to date… also…
Did you guys make everything brighter or something? I remember when I started (back when the latest killer was pig) and everything was dark and creepier.. Now, it kinda seems like disneyland, and the game itself has completely lost its horror feeling, dipping too hard into 'esports' territory, people pleasing and appeasing the 'balance'.. It's like DBD has lost its soul… it's heart of being, an asymetric, HORROR game. I miss the days when it actually felt scary to play as survivor… I remember my first time, i was against a freddy…. my heart was in my throat, and sweating all over… now, just simply due to the visual changes, it's become very bland, and not scary or creepy in the slightest… #bringbacktheHeart …. stop giving into all the 'whaaaa i can't see or hear things because its too dark'… THATS THE POINT… ITS A HORROR GAME… back when the 'frosty eyes' was all you could actually see from the distance of some killers..
Love from,
Kable
Comments
Killers whined so much that they could not find survivors so Bhvr. really did turn it into disneyland. That wasn't good enough though so now killers also have almost unlimited aura reading / wallhacks as well.
Yes this. There was even a game when I had a Micheala looping me and I would drop chase because someone was nearby. One was out and when the Micheala went down all of a sudden game crashed. I wouldn't have thought about it but it happened three matches earlier when the killer got slightly gen rushed, not really but 3 survivors on a gen each while they hyperfocused one chase. I have noticed a huge uptick in "server disconnects". It really burns me when I complete a tome challenge and it's at the end of a game. It just shows how many whiners there are.
I can't see some survivors because of my eyesight, but that's on me and I would never complain about it.
What is with this new astroturfing campaign